Sunday, October 31, 2010

Would I Change WSU?

Here at WSU, I haven’t found anything that I felt needed to be changed.  Academically, this school has every class, I need, to offer.  I was a little disappointed that Wright State did not offer an architecture program because that was what I originally was planning on studying.  But after some thought I decided to enter into a business major which Wright state does support.  I haven’t had much experience in classes and how the university works because this has only been my first quarter attending.  Most of my classes so far, have been classes of about 20 to 30 people.  I feel that I learn the most and retain the most from classes of that size.  Classes of 100 to 200 are a lot less personal, you rarely see any student to teacher interaction.  When I’m in a class like that I find that it’s harder to stay focused on the teacher and the lesson.  One thing I find very aggravating at WSU is all of the websites teachers use.  I think it would be much easier on everybody if we all used the same websites for tests, quizzes, and lessons, instead of having 3 different websites to follow for every different class.  This makes it a lot easier to miss an assignment or a due date if you don’t stay on track and up to date with everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment